January 26, 2014

SPREADING MY WINGS!

In the past few years I've taken several steps in order to expose my jewelry designs to new audiences abroad. The journey has been exciting and rewarding, making new contacts and clients world wide, and recently having Vogue Gioiello contact me for an interview for their magazine [click here or here to read more].

One of the ways for introducing myself and my work internationally was the creation of this blog, which you are now reading... The search for new content every other week makes me face new challenges: Verbalizing ideas which have always been abstract and intuitive in my mind, and thinking about creating content which is compatible with my products and enriches them. The best thing about the blog, though, is having a direct channel to communicate with my clients.

In addition to the blog, I have also opened an international facebook page where I upload photos of new jewels, update about special events and sales, etc. On it I receive immediate feedback on each post from all corners of the world [If you haven't checked it out yet, you can do it here and join by liking it!].

Another way of presenting my designs internationally is by participating in jewelry exhibitions abroad. It is a great way to meet people who enjoy my work in person - I get explain my creation process face to face,  and experience the visitors reaction as they touch, feel and wear my jewelry (an experience which is obviously absent in the online world). These exhibitions showcase my jewelry pieces as works of art to audiences which are new to me - and these experiences are always unique and very exciting.

These days I'm preparing for my participation, for the second time, in one of the largest jewelry shows in the world -INHORGENTA Munich. It is a grand celebration of fine jewelry in all shapes and forms from all over the globe, with over 1200 exhibitors taking part every year. This is definitely THE place to be if you want to find out the latest innovations in the world of fine jewelry. So, if you happen to be in Munich, Germany during February 14-17, 2014 - I would highly recommend visiting and would love to offer you a glass of sparkling wine at my exhibition.

For more information visit the Inhorgenta website, or conact me.






No comments: