August 18, 2013

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I am very happy to introduce my new blog. Please make yourself at home...

After years of having a website which presents my designs only, I have decided to open an online space for all things related to themJewelry is not all about the finished product - it's about the spark of inspiration, the message it carries, a way of life, and even the philosophy behind it. 

This blog will research those areas by introducing inspirations, interesting art & architecture, unique techniques and methods, fashion tips, photos of jewelry collections, and many more. I am interested in creating a community where people with similar interests can discuss, and so each post will be an invitation for a conversation with you.


Please join me and subscribe to my blog! I hope this is a beginning of a beautiful journey...


See you,

Hella Ganor


From My Netline Collection: Small Twisted Torus on coil / 14k gold





No comments: